2020 Fall Program
NOW ACCEPTING HIGH SCHOOL ATHLETES (9-12TH GRADERS)!!!
Registration is still available for 5-8th graders
Level Placement Date
– 10-12th Graders : Monday August 17th & Wednesday August 19th both 7-9pm (6:30pm check-in)
– 6-9th Graders : Tuesday August 18th & Thursday August 20th both 7-9pm (6:30pm check-in)
With the addition of adding 9-12th graders, we will be adjusting practice time slots.
- Everyone makes a team and players will be put on each team based on skill level.
- Each team will have 8-12 players and 1 coach (this meets current state laws with COVID that we can have up to 25 people on a court).
- Some teams may get a 2nd coach (TBD).
- The team you make for the fall season won’t necessarily be the same team you will potentially make for the JO season
- Some teams may have combined age groups (i.e. 17/18s, 15/16s, etc.)
The fall league format is similar to the Molten Series. You play 2 matches each Saturday (officiate once) and now potentially Sundays with the addition of 9-12th graders. You compete 6 vs 6 against other clubs in the Twin Cities. We practice twice a week on Tuesdays/Thursdays or Monday/Wednesdays. Times are TBD at this time.
Fall Season Coaches :
Tryout & Practice Location
7000 Washington Ave S.
Eden Prairie, MN 55344
Fall League Details
|Fall League 2020|
|Length of Season||8 weeks : 8/18-10/10|
|League Dates||5 Saturdays (possibly Sundays TBD):
9/12, 9/19, 9/26, 10/3, 10/10
|Coaches per Team||1|
|Practices per Week||2 - Tue/Thur or Mon/Wed
5-7pm or 7-9pm
|Fees||$500 total : $250 on 8/18 : $250 on 9/15|
|Ages||going into 5th to 12th graders in the fall|
|Number of Teams||As many as possible (depending on enrollment numbers)|
|Number of Players Per Team||Approximately 8-12 kids per team|
Our registration is closed due to max occupancy. If you’d like to be placed on our waitlist, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any questions, please email us at email@example.com.