2022 Jrs Sand Tournaments
PLEASE DO NOT REGISTER FOR TOURNAMENTS UNLESS YOU ARE 100% SURE YOU & YOUR PARTNER ARE ABLE TO ATTEND (BARRING HEALTH OR INJURY)
Full Day Tournaments
- Cost $50 per team.
- Pool play plus single elimination bracket play to follow OR 8 team bracket (min/max 3 matches) : Dependent on registration numbers
- You must register with a partner and partner’s name needs to be included in registration.
- Each tournament registration will close when we reach a total of 15 teams. At waitlist will be created once reaching 15 teams. Once 3 teams join the waitlist, we will potentially make it into an 18 team tournament.
- Dates for A/AA Division (younger/beginner level : comparable to American Division USAV or Classic/Club Division with AAU):
– Sunday July 17th
– Saturday July 23rd
– Sunday July 31st
– Saturday August 6th
– Sunday August 14th
- Dates for AAA/Open (older/experienced level : comparable to USA/Open Division USAV or Premier/Open Division with AAU) :
– Saturday July 16th
– Sunday July 24th
– Saturday July 30th
– Sunday August 7th
– Saturday August 13th
– Check in time: 8:30am. Play starts at 9:00am
– Notification and pool information will be sent via email. We will try to get the email to you by the Thursday of the week leading up to that play date.
Location for all Vital Sand events : The Eagle’s Club – 220 2nd Ave W, Shakopee
** The Eagle’s Club is a venue which serves drinks and has pizza on site. Players/Parents are permitted to bring coolers filled with non-pizza food and water as well as tents for shade. All other beverages need to be purchased on site.
Vital staff will track the weather the best they can leading up to each tournament date. Vital staff will make the decision to either move forward or cancel the event at least one hour before tournament start time (if not sooner). Communication about cancellations will be done by email and something will be posted via social media.
Cause for cancellation of tournaments would be:
– Lightning in the area
– Heavy rain/hail (light rain is not a cause for cancelling)
– Too windy (upwards of 30 mph or more)
Full refunds will be given via PayPal if we have to cancel any tournaments due to weather.
– If you notify us within 10 days of the start of the tournament, we will give you a 100% refund, which will be sent back to you via PayPal.
– If you notify us within 5 days of the start of the tournament, we will give you a 50% refund, which will be sent back to you via PayPal.
– If you fail to notify us before 48 hours of the start of your clinic, no refund will be given.
Contact : For any questions please contact Ryan Stuntz at firstname.lastname@example.org and/or (310) 936-9634