2023 Jrs Sand Tournaments
PLEASE DO NOT REGISTER FOR TOURNAMENTS UNLESS YOU ARE 100% SURE YOU & YOUR PARTNER ARE ABLE TO ATTEND (BARRING HEALTH OR INJURY)
– If you have to drop out the Thursday before the tournament, or later, no refunds will be given.
Full Day Tournaments
- Cost $60 per team.
- Pool play plus single elimination bracket play to follow OR 8 team bracket (min/max 3 matches) : Dependent on registration numbers
- You must register with a partner and partner’s name needs to be included in registration.
- Each tournament registration will close when we reach a total of 15 teams. At waitlist will be created once reaching 15 teams. Once 3 teams join the waitlist, we will potentially make it into an 18 team tournament.
- Boys are allowed to play from ages 11-14 (going into 6th-9th grade that fall)
- Dates for A/AA Division (younger/beginner level : comparable to American Division USAV or Classic/Club Division with AAU):
– Sunday July 16th
– Saturday July 22nd
– Sunday July 30th
– Saturday August 5th
– Sunday August 13th
- Dates for AAA/Open (older/experienced level : comparable to USA/Open Division USAV or Premier/Open Division with AAU) :
– Saturday July 15th
– Sunday July 23rd
– Saturday July 29th
– Sunday August 6th
– Saturday August 12th
– Check in time: 8:30am. Play starts at 9:00am
– Notification and pool information will be sent via email. We will try to get the email to you by the Thursday of the week leading up to that play date.
Location for all Vital Sand events : The Eagle’s Club – 220 2nd Ave W, Shakopee
**The Eagle’s Club is a venue which serves “adult drinks”, pizza, soup and appetizers on site. Players/Parents- Coolers are acceptable for food items only (water or sports drinks are ok). You are NOT allowed to bring your own “adult beverages”. Anybody caught doing this will be asked to leave. Purchased drinks are allowed on the patio only (cement or turf). Ok to bring your own tent and chairs.
Vital staff will track the weather the best they can leading up to each tournament date. Vital staff will make the decision to either move forward or cancel the event at least one hour before tournament start time (if not sooner). Communication about cancellations will be done by email and something will be posted via social media.
Cause for cancellation of tournaments would be:
– Lightning in the area
– Heavy rain/hail (light rain is not a cause for cancelling)
– Too windy (upwards of 30 mph or more)
Full refunds will be given via PayPal if we have to cancel any tournaments due to weather.
– If you notify us within 10 days of the start of the tournament, we will give you a 100% refund, which will be sent back to you via PayPal.
– If you notify us within 5 days of the start of the tournament, we will give you a 50% refund, which will be sent back to you via PayPal.
– If you fail to notify us before 48 hours of the start of your clinic, no refund will be given.
Contact : For any questions please contact Ryan Stuntz at firstname.lastname@example.org and/or (310) 936-9634
Please give specifics of your club and club team to help us better rank and seed the teams before weekend play.
See you next summer!