– For any questions about Vital’s JO program, fall clinic cancellations and refunds, please contact Ryan Stuntz at email@example.com
– All fall clinics will be ran by Ryan Stuntz (M/W/F) and Jeff Hochstein (T/TH). If you have any questions in regards to clinic details, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
– If you’re currently playing on any high school team higher than 9A/9B (playing on B Squad/JV/Varsity), MSHSL does not allow you to participate in any camps, clinics or open gyms until your season has concluded.
Beginner VS Advanced Clinic Description
– Beginner level clinics will work on the basic fundamentals of that skill. For example, ready position and form, hand positioning, footwork, etc.
– Advanced level clinics will continue to build off beginner level clinics, with emphasis on taking that skill to another level (i.e. more aggressive serving, zone serving, jump float serving) and more game like scenarios (i.e. serve receive vs just passing a ball).
– If you notify us before 48 hours of the start of the clinic, we will give you a 50% refund, which will be sent back to you via PayPal.
– If you fail to notify us before 48 hours of the start of your clinic, no refund will be given.