Important Documents for you to Download
- Player and Team Selection Process
- Vital Volleyball Letter of Commitment
- Player Referral Sheet (For returning Vital players only)
- Parent and Player Policies
- Flow Chart for High School Athletes
Tryout Dates & Times
Girls 11-14s – Sunday, October 30th 2022
All ages 11-14 (5th-8th graders : 9am-11am (8:30am check-in)
*NEW* All 12-13s players will make a team! No cuts will be made.
– The top kids will be placed on one of our regular JO teams.
– Remaining players will be offered a spot with one of our Youth Development Teams (YDT).
– TDT teams will practice once a week compared to twice a week / YDT teams will be done in late March compared to May or June.
Girls 15-18s – Sunday, November 13th 2022
Tryout Time Slots for Sunday November 13th
15s : 8am-10am (7:30am check-in)
18s : 8-8:15am (check out only)
17s : 9am-11am (8:30am check-in)
16s : 10am-12pm (9:30am check-in)
Mandatory Parent/Player Meetings
Friday November 18th : 7-9pm
Valley View Middle School Auditorium
Door #1 Foyer
6750 Valley View Rd.
Edina, MN 55439
Continued Evaluation Practice Dates (for chosen tryout athletes only)
11-14s – Tuesday November 1st and Thursday November 3rd : 5-7pm
15s – Tuesday November 15th and Thursday November 17th : 5:00-7:30pm
16s – Tuesday November 15th and Thursday November 17th : 7:30-10pm
17-18s – Monday November 14th and Wednesday November 16th : 5:30-8:30pm
Team Placement Announcements
11-14s – Friday November 4th
15-18s – Saturday November 19th
Team Practice Start Dates
11-14s – Tuesday November 8th
15-18s – Monday November 21st or Tuesday November 22nd (pending team placement and their practice day/times)
- 11 and Under : Born on or after July 1, 2011
- 12 and Under : Born on or after July 1, 2010
- 13 and Under : Born on or after July 1, 2009
- 14 and Under : Born on or after July 1, 2008
- 15 and Under : Born on or after July 1, 2007
- 16 and Under : Born on or after July 1, 2006
- 17 and Under : Born on or after July 1, 2005
- Players who were born on or after July 1, 2004 (18 years or younger) who shall neither have competed nor are in a grade higher than the eleventh grade (11th) during the current academic year will be allowed to participate at the USA JNC on 17 and under teams.
- 18 and Under : Born on or after July 1, 2004 OR Players who were born on or after July 1, 2003 AND a high school student in the twelfth (12th) grade or below during some part of the current academic year.
Fortis Academy Special Offer
If you’re looking for a better in-season workout program, click this link to see what Fortis Academy is offering for our Vital athletes! You can sign up at any time!
This season we’re using TeamSnap to manage our teams and registrations. After clicking the button below, you’ll be asked to create an account to continue. Once you create your account you’ll be able to manage all of your registrations. Tryout payments are non-refundable.